Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Girls Camp!!!
A few weeks ago I had the privilege (yes, privilege!) of going to Girls Camp with my ward for 4 1/2 days. The weather was not great, to say the least, but it was still a great time. We spent a couple of hours at the lake, went on a beautiful hike, did crafts, survived the challenge course, and of course sang camp songs. I know the Lord was watching over us because the weather would let up for just the right amount of time in order for us to continue with our planned activities. This is my 4th year in a row at camp and I was so grateful to be there another year. However, this year was hard for me because this was the last year of camp for the girls that I started out with my first year in YW. I was quite emotional! I will miss them dearly, but look forward to time with the younger girls. I know they'll be all grown up before I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So glad you got to have this experience with them (so glad you didn't freeze your little ?&%#@* off). Nice when you feel like someone else is making sure it is a good experience for the girls :)
Post a Comment