Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome home, Shanny!!!

Yes, Shannon will probably KILL me that I posted pictures of her after 24 hours of traveling, but it's my blog. hee hee! Last week, after a VERY LONG 4 months, Shannon returned home from Spain. Our family and Dad, Stacie, Reagan & Cole went to the airport to see her come home. The kids could hardly contain themselves (and either could the adults for that matter). Anistyn made a "welcome home" poster (and so did Stacie). We were SO excited to see her and can't wait to see all of her pictures. Oh wait--she lost 2 cameras while she was there and then left her laptop with the remaining pictures in Spain! Well, we'll just have to go off of her verbal accounts. ( :

Here she is getting teary-eyed as she spots the kids

Shanny greeting Anistyn & Reagan
Reagy holding up her sign
Anistyn & Stockton holding up their sign
WELCOME HOME SHANNY!!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

So glad she's back. I can blog right now b/c she has both girls for a sleepover. Love that!

Shannon said...

Thanks for coming to welcome me home at the airport. It was soooo good to see you guys! It felt soooo much longer than just 4 months. AND yes I am going to kill you for posting those terrible PICTS!!! lol

Barbara said...

Must admit I cried too!