Monday, August 2, 2010
Discovery Gateway
So, we may be some of the last people in the state to NOT have been to Discovery Gateway, but we finally made it! Last Friday we went with Stacie, Reagan, Cole & Shanny! (yep--SO nice to have Shanny back!) The kids LOVED it! We played there for a while, broke for lunch, then went back and finished up with the things we hadn't seen yet. Afterwards we put the kids in their swimsuits and went down to the Gateway fountain. I failed to get any pics of that because I was SO freaking hot that I couldn't expend any energy to get my camera out! It was SO hot and humid, but the kids had a great time. Thanks for a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had a great time too! I've got pics of them at the splash pad. I've just got to get it together. "Standby" as Kev says :)
Post a Comment