Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Salt Lake County fair
So, I'm not a huge fan of the fair--not the state fair, not the county fair. However, I know the kids love it, so Stacie and I took the kids to the county fair. Plus, it was something semi-inexpensive that we could do as an end-of-summer activity. I must say, the county fair was definitely better than the state fair (a lot less strange/scary people). They did have a killer petting zoo, which the kids (with the exception of Reagan) LOVED! They were selling small cups of carrots and the kids got to feed the animals. There were tons of goats roaming around, along with a donkey and a pony. Behind a cage was a camel and a HUGE tortoise. Anistyn, being the animal-lover that she is, loved every minute of it. She was talking to all of the animals, petting them, and teasing them with food. Reagan clung to either me or Stacie every minute and even jumped about a foot in the air when I put my hand on her back, thinking it was a goat! After checking out some booths and getting a Sno Cone (a fair MUST), we made the long, hot walk back to our car. All in all, it was a successful trip to the fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Loved having you guys join us. What a nice day!
Post a Comment