I love Anistyn--I love that she can be so girly one minute and love to be outside getting dirty the next. She loves princesses, finger nail polish, combing her hair AND bugs, any kind of animal, digging in the dirt, and fishing. This past weekend Kevin woke Annie up early (she said waking up early is the best part) and they headed up to Mirror lake. They caught a few fish, went on some hikes, and enjoyed the scenery. They both had a great time and I'm so glad they have things they love to do together!
4 comments:
How sweet!!! :o)
ps.... I loved your talk in RS, I have been thinking about it all day. It has made me look at my kids and my life in such a different way. Thank you!!!
Her hair is getting so long. Love that she is a balance of girly girl/outdoors-woman too. Looks like a beautiful day for them.
so sweet! Jessie loves to do the same thing with Travis and it's a good thing since I don't!
So cute Rae! Its cool Kev still does those things with Annie when he has little man to do those boy things with. She is such a good little caster (if that is even how you spell it lol)
Post a Comment