This pretty much sums up Stockton's birthday:
We had a great time at Stockton's birthday party last night. Guests included my mom, April, Dad, Stacie, Reagan, Cole, Shannon & Matt. Anistyn left early to go spend the night with Grammy, so Stockton had a little less "help" opening his presents this year. We had pizza, cupcakes & ice cream, and of course had tons of fun watching the kids play with the new toys. We were all also highly entertained by Reagan. She is little miss drama and is hilairous to watch and listen to! Thanks everyone for making it a great evening!!!



5 comments:
Love your collage. Loved the party too. Thanks for the invite - we had a ball! Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!
He is soooooo cute! I love that first picture. Kory said he looks just like Kevin!
Soo true about Reagan.... the passion she speaks with no matter what she is talking about... WOW! You would think that would be sooo tiring but she never slows down... such a cutie!
I just can't get over his face! He's so happy!
I love Stocktons face! Classic! He is so cute!
Post a Comment