Sunday, July 3, 2011
Great times at Grandma Norris'
I've been horrible lately at pulling out my camera at family events. Maybe because I got so behind on my blog I didn't want to add to the "workload". haha We've had a few fun events at Grandma Norris' the past few months. We, of course, had the annual hot dog roast, which is always a hit. Then we still celebrate Grandpa Norris' birthday even though he's no longer here with us. It's nice to get together and remember him and the wonderful man he was. We miss him so much. We all love to go to Grandma's house. There are horses and even one llama. There is so much room for the kids to run and play. We grown ups always love watching the kids and catching up with one another. We are so grateful for Grandma and all that she does for our family. We love you, Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Horses and a llama? Fabulous!
Post a Comment