Thanks Kj for a fun day and for our awesome pictures!! Love you tons!!!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Family pictures 2011
After 3 years of not having a family picture taken, it was definitely time! My BFF Kjerstin (who now lives in Idaho) told me she was coming down for a weekend visit and would do our family pictures. I follow her blog and know she takes AMAZING pictures, so I was thrilled, to say the least! Picture day always stresses me out, but when we woke up to a foot of snow that cold late-April morning, I became even more stressed. How were we going to pull this off??? Well, the sun started to poke through the clouds and it wasn't snowing anymore, so we carried on with our original plan. Yes, it was cold, but right after we started the sun came out to warm us up a little bit. Kjerstin took lots of awesome shots and then we called it a day. Minutes after we wrapped it up the snow started to fall again. We were being watched over that day! To make a great day even greater, I got to spend a few hours alone with Kjerstin and we had a fun lunch together catching up. I wish I got to see her more because I miss her SO much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If only you could keep your hands off Kevin...I still feel a little sheepish about that. ;) You guys are so much fun and I LOVED getting to spend some time with you! But seriously, let's try to do some when our feet aren't in six inches of slush, shall we? :)
Those pics are DARLING!!!!! Kjerstin did a great job - love all the bright colored shirts!!!
Post a Comment