Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a GREAT Mother's Day!! I was awakened by Kevin and Anistyn with a cute card (which Anistyn stayed up late making) and the cutest flower stand with beautiful hanging flower pot. Kevin then made pancakes and we just enjoyed our morning together as a family. We then went to church, where we heard great talks about mothers. The speakers were so awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it. After church we had both sides of our family over for a BBQ. The weather was barely warm enough, but it felt like a heat-wave compared to the weather we've had lately. It was also a special treat to have my grandma in town from St. George for the weekend. I loved having her here! I was even able to get a 4 generation picture (see above). Totally priceless! Thanks to my sweet husband and kids and the rest of our extended family for making it such a great Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful mothers in my life--especially my own mom. She is ALWAYS there for me, is the best grandma ever, and loves and supports my family in all that we do. I love you, Mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Great pics. It was so nice to see you guys. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!!!

Nikki said...

Love the pictures.....what a cute family you have....Rachel I LOVE your smile! :o)