Monday, February 15, 2010
Longing for Spring....
Yes, I've changed the background of my blog to something "spring-like" because I need something to cheer me up right about now. About this time every year (actually it begins about mid-January), I start craving Spring SO bad. There just isn't much to look forward to once Christmas is over. So, I start dreaming about Springtime and the warmer weather. I was born and raised here, so you'd think I'd be used to long, cold winters, but no--it still gets old every year. We really haven't had that bad of a winter this year--I think we've only used our snowblower twice--but it has still been very cold and oh how I long to break out my flip flops! We are nearing the end of February and I have actually seen a few tulips start to pop through the ground, so there is some hope. I can do it....I can do it.....I can do it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe you need a trip.......huh? huh?
Stop it! Snow Snow Snow... we will see who gets their wish! ha ha ha - j/k - I admit flip flops do sound pretty good right now
Post a Comment