Monday, February 15, 2010

Anistyn the entertainer

Anistyn was on a roll yesterday! Kevin and I were greatly entertained! Here are a few examples:

Stockton: Annie, I going to shoot you!
Me: Stockton--we don't shoot people. That is not nice.
Stockton: Ok
Me: Anistyn, did you know you taught your brother that?
Anistyn: You're welcome, Mommy.


Anistyn keeps telling us that her cousin Clara (who is an only child) wants a little brother SO bad. The other day I suggested to her that she pray that Clara will get a little brother soon. So, the past couple of nights she has been praying for Clara. This is how last night's prayer went:
"Heavenly Father, please bless that Clara can have a little brother because she wants one VERY VERY badly. But not me, I already have one." (just in case Heavenly Father forgot--she does NOT want another one!)


After her prayer last night she realized she had forgotten to wear her glasses that day. I told her I would help her to remember tomorrow. She then said that she wants to go to the other eye doctor (where we order her glasses from) because she hasn't been there for a long time. I told her we are not going there anymore because they were not very nice to Daddy last time he was in there (long story). She said , "I think I know why they were not nice to Daddy. I think they didn't like him because sometimes he talks too much". That Daddy better learn to talk a little less to avoid more problems in the future!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh perhaps we should all pray for Clara to have a brother. :) That Anistyn is hilarious! Love that girl.

Stacie said...

Good one Annie. Maybe I'd better not talk too much either.

Sherion said...

Ha, that is hilarious!

Shannon said...

Omg. I am laughing so hard right now. Kev does NOT talk too much.. ha ha ha - Where did she get that? ha ha - Love the Clara prayer... is Kim and Ry trying?

Sherine said...

She is a crack up Rachel!