Hooray for Spring!!!! This week has definitely been colder than last week, but still a welcome change from the 30/40 degree weather. I absolutely LOVE Spring! I love the tulips, the daffodils, the lilies. I love all of the trees blooming. My allergies don't like it so much, but all of the beauty and warm weather far outweigh the itchy eyes, stuffiness and sneezing.
My tulips FINALLY decided to bloom a few days ago. I was beginning to think they were officially "duds" after being transplanted about 3 different times since we've lived here, but apparently I didn't too bad a job. ( :
One down side is that my carpet is taking a beating from all of the in and out the kids are doing out the back door, but I love that they're enjoying the warmer weather. Here is a picture of Stockton getting his head caught in the sliding door--he's not quite strong enough to open it all the way!
Here are my little picnic-ers. They played more than they ate, but a good time was had by all.



5 comments:
We're lovin' the good weather as well. Yeah for Spring!!!
I am lovin it too!! I love your tulips! They are so pretty. Deer eat them here so nobody has them.
Ha! That picture of Stockton is great. His head stuck in the door...Only Stockton!
If you ever want us to swing by with Barabaras carpet cleaner again we would love to! Do you like that I am offering up other peoples vacuums... ha ha ha - Seriously though, they would not mind and it did a good job last time.
We're about ten days behind Utah in the tulip blooming area (well, anything weather related is delayed here in the frigid north! :)). Mine are finally opening up and it makes me so happy to see color when everything else is still pretty dead! I'm thinking I'm going to do even more bulb type flowers this fall so I can have more spring happiness next year! :)
Post a Comment