Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A comforting song...

Like any older sibling, Anistyn likes to beat up on her little brother occasionally. If she's not beating up on him, she's either taking a toy away, or teasing him. Which, of course, results in frequent bouts of crying on his part. I have noticed lately that whenever I overhear one of these tortion sessions, as soon as he starts to cry, Anistyn (realizing she will soon hear from me) gives him a hug and starts to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". It's always the same song. I'm not sure why she decided that that was the ultimate comfort song, but nevertheless, it seems to work for her little brother!

2 comments:

Carly said...

hate to break it to ya, chull, but i have a feeling you're gonna have your hands full with that one! hilarious!

Stacie said...

Hey, twinkle twinkle comforts me... why not Stockton?