Monday, July 26, 2010

Gateway fountain

On days when it gets really hot, we love to head downtown and play at the Gateway fountain. I know there are a million splash pads in between my house and downtown, but my kids LOVE the Gateway. They love the music that plays with the water and could play there for hours. We can usually get Daddy to meet us there for lunch too! We were able to go a couple of weeks ago with our friend Marcia (who is moving here from Seattle) and her kids Samantha, Jacob & Joshua. We had so much fun chatting at lunch and playing in the fountain. Marcia and I about melted in the heat, but it was fun watching the kids! I'm sure we'll make it down there at least one more time before school starts. It's certainly hot enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I love the smiles on their faces - they are clearly LOVIN' it! Maybe later this week?????