Monday, July 5, 2010
Beauty and the Beast
This year, the theme to Anistyn's dance recital was "Beauty and the Beast". It did not disappoint! What a cute recital! Of course, my cute little Annie was the star of the show (maybe I'm biased, but it's my blog). She did such a great job and looked adorable. She was the cutest little teacup! We planned it so she and Reagan were on the same performance night, so it was so fun to see Reagan dance, too. We were lucky to have Kevin parents, my mom, and Kevin's grandma join us. I am a little sad that Annie says she doesn't want to do dance next year. The performances are so cute and I look forward to watching her. But, I guess I'll have to enjoy watching her do something new. Whatever is, she'll be the cutest one out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Look at that costume!!!!
Annie did a great job!!!! Love her outfit!! It matches her personality :) So glad they were both on the same night.
What a cute outfit! Anistyn's was so much cuter than Brooklyn's pant outfit. It was a VERY cute performance and I'm pretty sure that we'll do it again!
Sooooooo bummed I missed this... seriously and that she may not have one next year :-( Sad... but I guess she will be into something else that I can go watch
Post a Comment