Today, I was downstairs with the kids working on my laptop, while listening to my ipod. I'll be honest--I can't sing. I have always wished that was a talent I was blessed with, but it's not. I don't think I'm as bad as some of those rejects on American Idol, but I'm not choir worthy by any means! While listening to my ipod, I started singing outloud, without really realizing it. Anistyn looked at me and said "Mommy, why are you doing that?!?!" Even my 4 year old knows I can't sing. It's pretty sad. Maybe in my next life.....
5 comments:
I happen to think you are pretty good... not American Idol good but you can hold your own :) ...
Hey - if you do it with confidence - you can pull it off. keep singin' baby!
Do you think that's one of the things that comes with a resurrected body? For my sake as well as yours, I sure hope so! I've always wanted to sing well also, to absolutely no avail. Blast! We can sing-suck together! Another reason we were meant to be. :)
I always tell my husband that I will have the best voice EVER when I;m resurrected!
Sing your heart out!
I can't sing either but I think it is quite fun to sing really loud and off key!
Post a Comment