Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 6th anniversary, Shannon & Matt!!!

Today is my sister Shannon and her husband Matt's 6 year anniversary! For those of you that don't know them, you are missing out! They are the two most fun people to be around. Not only that, they are honest, have integrity, live the gospel, and are kind to everyone. They are also the most giving two people ever. They will help you out whenever you need it--no matter how busy they are. Oh, and I forgot to mention that they are the most gorgeous couple ever!!!!Congratulations you guys! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kate and I were thinking we needed to have a 2nd cousins night out, that sounds weird, we should just get together you know?

Rachel said...

We FOR SURE need to! That sounds like a blast!

Stacie said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to Matt and Shannon. What a nice couple they are (and cute too).

Shannon said...

Oh thanks Rae! Matt and I really appreciated those nice words.. Matt laughed at the last part and said.. I am so sure.... No. Thanks anyways for that compliment