So, it snowed AGAIN today! As I was watching out the window while I was working (frustrated that our 80 degree weather was taken away), Anistyn came in the room and noticed it was snowing outside. She said "That's why we have grass, so the dirt doesn't get snow on it...huh, Mommy?" She always makes me laugh. But I love that she was grateful for the grass to protect the dirt! Life through a child's eyes.....
3 comments:
i'm glad you post things like this! it makes me laugh...the only way it could have been better is if there were another amazing picture of her!
So sweet! This is a great way to remember those day to day gems that kids surprise us with!
She is so hillarious Rae- I could never be mad at her... she says the funniest things and that voice.... You just gotta love her
Post a Comment