Kevin and I decided that we needed to get away for the night--just the 2 of us. So, thanks to Dad & Stacie and my Mom & Kev (my Mom's Kevin, not mine) we were able to take off and we had a BLAST! We took FULL advantage of our night away and crammed in as much as we could.
First, we went to the temple....

Then, we checked into our Hotel---very nice, by the way!

Then, we went to dinner.....

Then, we got some tickets off some scalpers (all sold out!) and watched the Jazz beat the Nuggets....

Then... we went to see a movie. (Very entertaining)
Thanks to my wonderful husband for planning such a fun night away. It was just what I needed!
***Sorry I have no pictures of us on our night away---I was so caught up in everything I forgot to take pictures!!!!***

2 comments:
Its sounds like a great time! It's nice to get away even for a night sometimes.
What a great little get a way. I must say you guys did a lot of fun things in your time alone! Good for you two.
Post a Comment