Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Spring has sprung!
I think it's official--the REAL Spring is here. Time for flying kites, wearing flip flops, putting away parkas and rotating summer clothes to the front of the closet, enjoying the tulips and budding trees, and listening to the birds sing. We are enjoying EVERY minute of it. Yes, it has been raining quite a bit, but it's not snow, so I'm ok with it. Last week we bought $1 kites at Walmart and had a fun evening flying kites. Stockton's wasn't such a great flyer, but Anistyn's did great. I guess you get what you pay for. Kevin and I are thrilled that all of our new landscaping from last year has come back to life and it gets prettier every day. We go on at least one walk and/or bike ride every day (when it isn't raining) and are just so glad to not be cooped up inside anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love the pictures, love the weather!!! Let's plan a day date soon, that park you were at in the pictures looks fabulous! :)
Except it is supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow. Maybe spring is still springing in and out. At least we now have hope :)
Yipee for Spring! And yeah for exercise that is FUN and with the FAM! Boo for the wind today though, that was no fun!
It's funny that I am reading this of all posts on a day where the snow is falling.
Post a Comment