Over the weekend we took the kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon". Way cute movie--I highly recommend it! One of the previews shown was for Toy Story 3. We are HUGE Toy Story fans at our house and can hardly wait until the latest installment! Especially Stockton--after we left the movie he wasn't talking about dragons--only that he "saw Buzz & Woody". On our way out we saw this display and the kids had to have a picture of it. So, patiently we wait until June 18th. Coincidentally, that is my Dad's birthday. So, how about a trip to the movies for your birthday, Dad???
SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:
Yeah! I thought it was in August that it was coming out. Should be fun!
Both Stockton and Cole are soooo into Toy Story and their Buzz dolls... that is so cute. I am soooooooooo bummed I am not going to be there to see it. There is 1 small theater here and only 1 movie at a time in English... so I am sure we wont get it here :-( Guess I will have to see it on video when I get back :-(
Post a Comment