Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Little Man!


Today my sweet baby boy turns 3! I can hardly believe it. Unfortunately for me, he is out of town with his Daddy until tomorrow, so I miss him terribly today.
I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday (seriously--wasn't it just a few months ago??). It was love at first sight for me. We had an instant bond and I have always had a soft spot for this kid. I don't know if it's because I know he's my last or what--but I cherish every moment with him. Stockton has developed into a full-fledged "pure boy". He loves to get dirty, get into EVERYTHING, make messes, make noises, and tease his big sister. However, he also has a very tender heart. He gets his feelings hurt easily and takes it VERY personal when you tell him "no". He still does the best pouty lip I've ever seen! He completes our family so well and we could not love him more.
Happy Birthday Stockton! We love you SO much!!!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Stockton!!! We love you! Can't wait 'til Monday so we can Par-tay!!!!

Nikki said...

He is a cutie! I still need to keep him close to Brooklyn so they can fall in love! Happy Birthday Stockton! :)

Travis and Kina said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! Three is such a fun age!!

Marnie said...

I can't believe he is already three! Happy Birthday.

Sherion said...

He looks so grown up he looks in this picture.

Shannon said...

Best pouty lip for sure! Melts your heart when he does that.