Not only does Kevin LOVE his job, but he (we) love the perks that come along with it. Of course, the bigger paycheck is nice, but we have already been treated to a few VERY nice dinners by out-of-state realtors after just a few short months in his new position. Kevin is in charge of a portfolio of foreclosed properties. He is responsible for assigning a real estate agent and following them through until the property is closed. We all know the real estate market is horrible right now, so agents all over the country are scrambling for work. Since Kevin can give them work, they have no problem flying into town and offering up bribes (expensive dinners, free ski/golf trips, etc). Being that wives get to tag along most of the time, I am also loving the perks!
Here are some pics of a dinner we were able to attend a few weeks ago, thanks to some very grateful California agents. I must say, they did a great job and made it a lot of fun.


3 comments:
Yeah, the dinners aren't too shabby. It's also nice that we get to enjoy it with good friends!
Oh nothing like some good perks. I'm trying to get todd to become a cruiseline captain.. I'd like to go on a Cruise to the bahamas.
p.s.. love the green shirt!
NICE!!!!
Post a Comment