Every year, the sunday before Christmas, Kevin's grandma has a Christmas party. It was a little different this year since we missed having grandpa there, but we still had a great time being together. Kevin's cousin, Sandy dresses the kids in costumes and they reinact the manger scene. It is so cute. This year Anistyn got to be the angel. She got too shy to say the part, but loved wearing the costume!
Us in our annual "the sunday before Christmas picture"
Apparently Stockton wanted to play the part of baby Jesus because he climbed into the cradle!
The cast. (This is Anistyn's new smile when we tell her to smile for the camera)

Stockton trying to feed grandpa crackers
Can't wait until next year!!!




5 comments:
So much fun! Sounds like you guys have been BUSY!! I love all the pics of you guys and your sweet kiddos.
Talk about an ebb and flow of posting. Holy Cow!!! LOVE the new pic on the header. Such cute pics at the Christmas parties as well :)
I love your new family picture at the top of your blog, your green sweater was a great choice! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Your new family picture is so cute!! Your Christmas card is darling! What a cute family.
LOVE your family photo!! If I could change my font on this comment I would make the "love" HUGE!
Post a Comment