"Where are your glasses?" .....It's a question that Anistyn hears from her Dad and I at least 20 times a day. We have decided to postpone her surgery a few months. However, in the meantime, it's imperative that she wear her glasses so her eyes don't get worse. The other day she didn't have them on and she wouldn't tell me where they were. So, I set off on a search throughout the house to find them. I ended up in her room where I found the following:

5 comments:
okay, that is too funny! I can't believe that you actually found them...they seem to fit little Dora just perfectly!
Love it! Are you having surgery at Primary? Outpatient?
Ha ha ha - I was laughing so hard when I saw this.... That little punk! By the way... Doras hair looks FABULOUS!
Gosh I got so behind on reading your blog. This is so cute!!
That's hilarious! So cute...seriously.
Post a Comment