Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend without Daddy

Last Friday while Kevin was out of town, we went up to my Dad and Stacie's house. We had pizza and played in the yard. We had a great time.
The whole gang (except Stacie taking the picture)
Stockton having a great time. (Is it just me, or does he look like Bronco Mendenhall in this picture??? Weird....)

Anistyn swinging Reagan. (Of course Anistyn had to dress up to be in the yard!)

Stacie, Cole, & Dad

Me & Dad


On Saturday, Sherion and I went to the splash pad by her house. This is a video she took of Stockton waddling around.

4 comments:

nicole said...

His little walk is the cutest! I love those little baby waddles!

Stacie said...

Rachel, it was so much fun having you guys up to the house. It takes me back to when I used to play with you, Shannon and April. You've heard it many times, "They grow up so fast", but it is so true - before you know it, your kids will be grown and on their own. Enjoy and cherish every moment you have with them. You are a great mom!

SteveMax said...

Rachel, the "Stacie" comment was from me (I was logged in as Stacie). Love, Dad

Shannon said...

We need to take the kids down to the splash pad at Gateway... that was is really cool and we could shop around and stuff! That one is really intense though... I dont think I would even dare to go in it... ha ha