Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!

Monday was my birthday. (Also, Happy Birthday to my friends Nina and Julie, who have the exact same bday as me). My wonderful husband created the perfect day for me. Well--first I had to go get my driver's license renewed, but other than that, it was great. He got a babysitter and we went to lunch and a movie. When we got home, he cleaned the house and I went shopping. Thanks, Kev--you are AMAZING!

Here are some pictures of the party with me and my guests.

My Mom and her Kevin and the cute birdhouse they made me!

Don't my kids look THRILLED???? ( :

Dad & Stacie

My in-laws, Martha & Gary

G&G Norris

Kim & Ryan (who are moving to AZ next week---we'll miss you guys so much!!!)

Shannon & Matt (doesn't my sister look like a supermodel?? She's gorgeous)

Big Daddy pushing Clara, Anistyn & Reagan on the swings, while holding Cole. And who says men can't multi-task????

Thanks to all involved for making it such a fun day!

7 comments:

Sherion said...

Happy birthday Rachel! It sounds like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, its fun to see your family, you have a super husband!

Kjerstin said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday!

Carly said...

Happy birthday!

Julie G. said...

Happy Bday to you! Fun day. I have to look now and see if I should have renewed my driver's license too! I am a little worried now. I love your birdhouse too.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Babe!!!

Our Family News said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!!