Monday, September 17, 2012

BFF

This past weekend I was able to go to Idaho Falls to visit my BFF from high school, Kjerstin (all by myself!) I am ashamed to say that in the 16 years she has lived there, I've never been up to visit. Luckily she's an awesome friend and has forgiven me for that. What a wonderful weekend it was. We did lunch and a little boutique shopping, but mostly we just sat around and talked. It was so refreshing, and the fact that we can talk like no time has passed at all is a testament to our true friendship. High school would've been brutal without her. We went through a lot together. I was thrilled to spend 2 1/2 days with her and her cute family. It made me happy to see that she is happy. She sure deserves it!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

I remember her from High School! How awesome you finally got to go see her. But it sounds like she is a real friend and that time apart melts away when you are together! :)

Stacie said...

How great that you were able to go there. Yeah!

Kjerstin said...

Oh Rach, I love you! Thanks for coming to see me!