Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Disneyland Day 2
Day 2 at Disneyland was our "early entry" day, so we were there bright and early! The weather was perfect and we got in a lot of rides before the park opened up to everyone else. It was fun that Anistyn was tall enough to ride most of the "scarier" rides. She was so brave and rode most of them twice (or more) so that Kevin and I could both experience them also. She said that Space Mountain and the Teacups were her favorite rides. Stockton loved all of the rides too! We bought him a Buzz Lightyear, which he didn't let out of his sight the entire time. He ate with it, slept with it & rode rides with it. Later in the day Dad, Stacie, Reagan & Cole arrived! We met up with them at California Adventure and rode "Soarin' of California" together--which was AWESOME! We topped off the night with dinner at the Rainforest Cafe and then walked around Downtown Disney. The kids had fun dancing to the live bands and the parents had fun watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I still cant get over that she is FIVE and will ride all the scary rides... she is so stinkin brave! I dont think I dared to ride the collasas until I was like 12?
Post a Comment