So, I am supposed to go to my picture folders and post the 6th picture in the 6th folder. However, my pictures aren't quite that organized, so I'm posting picture #66 in my folder.
This is Anistyn on 8/10/07. I'm not sure why I took this picture. I think it was just one of those "let's take your picture because you are cute" pictures. She's holding her baby that she used to carry everywhere. She's kind of grown out of the baby phase, but she's still just as cute....actually I take that back...she's CUTER!
Now I tag: anyone who wants to...because it's fun to go back and look at old pictures!

4 comments:
So cute with those little red cheeks and her cute smile. Thanks for that look back
She is such a cutie, I love that she is always smiling ear to ear. Hope you guys are doing great!
She is such a doll!
she could be a cabbage patch doll, so cute
Post a Comment