I just got back from Girl's camp on the 4th. This is my 3rd year with this group of girls (at least those that haven't moved on) and they are amazing! We had a great time, but I'm still exhausted! The Stake kept us way busy, but it was really nice. Plus, it's always nice to go to a camp that has electricity, showers, flush toilets, and gourmet kitchens...right???
5 comments:
What a fun experience! I got to go to camp with our YW last year...it was so great to be able to bond with the girls in my ward. We already have enough leaders going up this year, so I won't be going, but I'll never forget how much fun it was to be able to have that experience.
That was fun seeing that picture of you with Mel. I haven't seen her in years!
whatever. Last year was better, eh, Ladies??
Carly--NOTHING will ever top last year! Ladies...... (:
That's not camping!! Toilets? Showers? Kitchens? Come on. :)
Okay, I don't know how I missed this post, I'm a little slow apparently. . .but how fun! Fun for you, but I'm so glad to be in Primary. SOOOO glad there are patient, wonderful souls like yourself to love those girls when they need it most!
Post a Comment